In the times of smartphones competing with desktops, most of the old business owners are switching to mobile applications, while the new age entrepreneurs are launching from this platform instead of traditional websites. From the start up e-Commerce site to the world’s leading professional networking sites, all of them are opting for Mobile Application Development as a key channel for outreaching.
According to a report by comScore, since the year 2014, number of mobile users is much more than the number of desktop users, hence, it is important for business owners /service providers to have an application. At present there are around 2 million applications on Google play for android users and almost the same amount of apps for Apple product users.
For almost everything around us in the technology savvy times, we have an app present. However, its user friendliness depends on the way it is designed; hence it is one of key element of Mobile Application Development. While choosing the developer for your application, you need to be clear on your requirements and your developer should be in the sync as well. An application designer is the fundamental aspect of a good application; hence need to be well versed with the requirement as well as with the industry trends.
In the current year 2016, a million of apps have been introduced for an array of user sections and the trend is not going to slow down for sure. A glimpse of mobile applications development movement that we will experience in the coming year is listed down:-
1. Location based mobile applications will continue ruling over the industry. This will enable users to make the best of their locations, while taking advices of these apps. This may include security, food and tourism etc.
2. Instant Apps are likely to be introduced this year. These apps won’t be required to download for using them and will be capable of being used instantly. This will save user’s space and save time as well.
3. Mobile Application Development that moves as per the user’s mood should be the next thing of the mobile applications. Developers may device the ways for application customisation depending on user inclinations.
4. Mobile Application Development focusing on security feature will now start getting more preferences. More and more users are taking Smartphone securities seriously now, owing to the huge data on risk.
To ensure that your mobile applications our up with the industry trend, you must get in touch with the industry leaders. There are number of benefits of outsourcing Mobile Development Application, rather than in-house. Mentioned below are few key benefits that will help you layout the advantages of outsourcing this task.
1. Seamless integrations:- When you outsource the task to an agency equipped with professionals, you are free from apprehensions. You are free from the hiring process of experts and can just connect with the agency that is updated with the industry trends and standards.
2. Monetary Benefits:- Outsourcing the Mobile Application Development mitigates the cost as well. A budget firm can offer you the industry capable application within the set budget and no quality compromises. All you need to do is share the expectations and requirements.
3. One stop Solution:- When you outsource the mobile application developments, these experts work back to back, hence knowing the market better. Right from the ideas to implementation, training and support all comes from these firms.
GRsoft Solution is an expert solution provider for Mobile Applications. Being in the industry for many years, professionals here know the technology well and provide the best.