Breast cancer Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of women death. It is generally developed from breast cells. It’s a group of cancer cells(malignant cells). These cancer cells or malignant tumor can spread to the other parts of the body. Its name only boasted that occur in women rarely in men. In most of the cases, genetic susceptibility may play a minor role. Based on the stage of cancer treatment depends, such as hormone, chemotherapy, therapy, radiation and surgery.
About Breast Cancer
- The malignant or cancer cells form in the tissue of the breast is called as breast cancer disease
- Other factors and family history increase the breast cancer
- Breast cancer is sometimes spread by ancestry.
- From the consultation of doctor, we can decrease the risk of breast cancer
- Breast cancer may affect the lump or change in the breast size
Symptoms of breast cancer
- Breast cancer includes a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the nipple or breast, bloody discharge from the nipple.
- A lump in the breast
- Rash around on one of the nipples
- Swelling comes through one of the armpits
- Corresponding place of thickened tissue in a breast
- Pain occurring on the infected side of breast and armpits.
- Sometimes blood leaks out of the nipple
- Sometimes nipple becoming look like pulling to the inside of the body
- Skin color may change in infected breast
- Skin dimpling may occur
- Infected breast skin or nipple may be started to peel
- The major reason for women getting breast cancer is due to risk. It increases the getting breast cancer.
A Lumpectomy also called as breast-conserving surgery. It is the process of removal of the tumor. For both DCIS and invasive cancer, radiation therapy generally recommended after surgery to the remaining breast tissue.
A Mastectomy is the process of surgical removal of the entire breast. There are many types of mastectomies. Those are a skin-sparing mastectomy, or the nipple called a total skin-sparing mastectomy.