Diamond eternity bands are the perfect gift that a husband can give to his wife. Eternity ring is a lady ring which contains a band of valuable metal such as gold or platinum set with a line of similar cut diamonds. It is a gift that symbolizes the everlasting love. These can be given as a gift on any anniversary, holiday, birthday, or on some special occasion.
Since you are giving this as a present, you have to be very careful while buying it because a wrong selection can ruin the whole idea of impressing your loved ones. Therefore, you can consider the below tips for choosing the perfect diamond eternity bands.
Tips for selecting the perfect ring:
- Picking diamonds and gemstones: All diamonds and gems come in various cuts, clarity, carat and color. It is very useful to be familiar with the grading scale. You should buy a diamond which has excellent or first-class grading scale. D to Z is the grade scale for diamond’s color. If you prefer colored stones, then you must be aware about the color grading scale.
- Select natural or artificial stones: you should also decide upon whether you need an original or artificial stone for your eternity ring. Both have the same visual look but synthetic stones are cheaper than the natural diamonds. But if you need your ring to be unique and rare then you can go for the natural one.
- Decide the best metal for the ring: You can choose gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, titanium and tungsten carbide to create your favorite band.
- Select the perfect size: It is very important to know the right size in order to avoid re-sizing. Re-size is not an easy task when you are using tungsten, stainless steel and titanium. Bands made of platinum, gold or silver which have no extensive designs can be re-sized.
- Go for the most preferable style: Three stone bands or inlaid stones are very popular choices. Browse online to get knowledge about the various styles and also consider the preferred style and comfort of your wife.
Spend some time to identify the wonderful ring that will show the personality of the recipient and the love you have for her.