Google Play Store is the main android app in Google Play store. Android is an awesome mobile operating system for Gmail users, but feeling lost while using it is completely understandable. To make sure you’re not alone, we’ve written a guide for absolute beginners detailing how to get a grip on your device, and a sequel ensuring you’ve mastered all the basics. This app is the main reason that’s why the android phone is so popular. In this article, we are going to share with you some best Google Play Store tricks.
- Install an app that isn’t available in your country
- Manage your apps in the Play Store
- Put a parental lock on Google Play
- How to Find all Installed or Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play Store
- Disable Auto Update in Google Play Store App
- Install Android Apps from your Computer
- Add your Favourite Apps to the Whitelist
- Update All Android Apps at Once
- Find New Android Apps and Games for Your Android Mobile
- Get refunds on the Google Play Store
- Check out the ‘Indie Corner’
When you open a link on Android, if you have multiple apps that can handle it, you’ll have to choose which one you’d like to use. This pop-up includes two choices are Just Once & always. Choosing the former means you’ll be asked next time you try to open a similar link, while the latter sets that app as default for those kind of links. If you’re ready to know some more tips for Android device, you’ve come to the right place. Today we’ll cover some beginner-level tricks; while they might not be as obvious or essential to daily use as what’s been covered in the other posts, they’ll give you even more control over your device. Let’s begin! Since keeping everything up to date keeps you safe, it’s wise to leave this enabled so your apps don’t become horribly outdated. However, some may be concerned about these updates using their data plan or otherwise object to the practice. If you want to take on the responsibility for updates, open the Play Store on your phone by your Gmail id & password then tap the slide-out menu in the top left, followed by Settings. The WiFi option is probably the wisest choice, but it’s up to you. If user have any gmail queries then he can contact help desk support team & get Gmail Customer Service help.