Clean water is basic requirement of our life. Purified water is working like as protection layer which is protect you from dangerous disease and keep safe your life. Today our drinking water is properly pure by the cause of growing water pollution. Now we want to purifier for our good health. But water purifier is also has different types like as RO, UV and UF now lets us start for comparing three types of water purifier and choose the best water purifier which is best for your preciously life
- Ro water purifier
Ro is stands for Reverse Osmosis water purifier which is the best water purifier. It has contains many features:-
- RO water purifier is kills and removes the particles of contaminants and removes most dangerous viruses and germs which are badly affect our health and produced many types of water diseases.
- RO water purifier is contained electricity to operate
- RO water purifier is easily removes dissolve salt particle.
- Ro water purifier is requiring lot of water.
- UV water purifier
UV is stands for ultra violet water purifier which is also water purifier system type. UV water purifier is contains different features:-
- This type of water purifier is working with electricity.
- UV water purifier is kills dangerous micro-organism and viruses and bacterial particle and germs But not removes after kill these are remains under the water.
- UV water purifier is not removes dissolve salt particle.
- UF water purifier
UF stands for ultra-filtration .This is type of water purifier system which is used for purifying our drinking water. UF water purifier has different types of features:-
- UF water purifier is working without electricity
- UF water purifier is kills and removes dangerous particle which is harmful your precious health which is highly effect of your life.
- UF water purifier is not removes dissolve salt particle.
RO, UV and UF water purifier selection is also based on the TDS of the water. When supply of water is comes from underground water source, Tanker water source and coming salty water that contains hard water then we can choose RO and UV water purifier. But when water supply is coming from natural source of water like as lakes water, river water and rain harvesting water source that contains low amount of viruses and bacteria and count in soft water then we can choose UV water purifier.
For choosing best water purifier what are the guidelines are followed.
- Check the TDS of supply of water.
- When we can confirmed the TDS of water then choose the best technology of water purifier like as RO, UV and UF water purifier etc.
- After then check the reliable company which is best for you.