Managing your IT assets, purchases, transactions, and other related tasks can be quite difficult, but with personalized, streamlined, and much organized software the task becomes much easier and faster. Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is one of the best solutions that most of the businesses, corporate firms, and even organizations are using to manage their IT assets, maintaining inventories, and monitoring the past track records to take future business decisions with ease. The highly useful SCCM asset management software from Microsoft enables you to get out of your tedious hardware and software inventory reporting procedures and utilize its capabilities to help you manage everything with great ease.
Why You Must Install and Use This Software?
Using this software you can easily enlist the extract inventory data that is currently residing in your SCCM database. You can also modify, change, edit, add, delete, and even cross-check the entered details and present all of it in reliable reports that are ready to share and discuss during business meets and decision making processes. Aiming to offer maximum visibility while providing complete details of your hardware and software assets, the software is one of the best solutions to help you conduct an independent IT asset management process without seeking any manual help.
The SCCM Asset Management software also keeps a track of all the things that a user has deployed while getting additional clients listed to desktops. The tool generates a streamlined and detailed software inventory database to help you normalize catalogue of application titles and display license-centric view of your desktop and server environment.
Some of the Advantages of Using SCCM Asset Management Software
• Transform raw hardware and software inventory data into presentable reports
• Ensures faster and accurate data recordings to save lot of time, money, and manual efforts
• List down reliable, actionable reports that doesn’t require SQL expertise to study
• Verify your software license compliance status and generate east-to-understand reports
• Track all hardware and software purchasing details
• Reconciles purchasing data with inventoried assets
• Perform license-centric analysis for complex applications
• Discover and manage all your assets currently available on the network
• Scans almost everything ranging from assets and users to known and unknown applications
• Makes it easier to scan and fetch assets and details for users.
• Configure and customize the data records and their respective columns instantly and many others.