In movies, bedroom wardrobes are always such a delight to look at, but in real life most of us see our wardrobe as a messy stuff. Having piles of messed up clothes, make it difficult to find the right piece or combination of cloth at the time of need. If you are also troubled because of not being able to keep your bedroom wardrobe organized and neat, then this blog will give you some interesting tips.
Get the appropriate wardrobe
First and foremost you need to have the right wardrobe in your bedroom. If you are living in London, then you have wide options of wardrobes to choose from. You can visit the online furniture retail websites and look for the new designs and models of bedroom wardrobes in London.
Go for a wardrobe that has the following:
• 3 to 4 doors
• Mirror installed in its door panels
• Multiple drawers
• Broad and long vertical space for hangers
• Many horizontal shelves
• Separate space for storing belts, scarves and especially bags.
Your wardrobe or closet needs to have the right types of sections and space then only you will be able to keep it organized.
Once you have bought the right bedroom wardrobe London, you need to start with the organizing. While organizing your stuff, refer the following tips:
• Keep separate section for office wear, party wear and daily casuals
• Keep the similar colored clothes together
• Keep creased material clothes hanged and durable material clothes folded
• Organize your shoes by placing them facing the alternative sides
• Small things like scarves, inners, bows, ties, etc should be placed in drawers
That’s it. Try these and you will see yourself as more efficient in keeping your wardrobe organized.