WHAT IS WEB DESIGNING:-
Web Designing is the process of planning and creating of websites with the motive of presenting the content on the electronic web page, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.The term Web Design and Web Development are often used interchangeably; however, web design is technically a subset of Web Development which is a broader category. The appearance and layout of the components within a web page are defined using CSS or cascading style sheets. Hence, we can say that websites are a combination of HTML and CSS.
ELEMENT OF WEB DESIGNING:-
The process of creation of Web Designing includes some of the key visual element like
• Interface design
• Information architecture
• Site structure
All of these are combined with the principles of design to create a website that meets the objective of the owner and designer.
DESIGN: CRUCIAL PART OF WEB DESIGN:-
Design is one of the key element one should focus while learning Web Designing. Design includes both the design principles and design elements. Design Principles includes elements like balance, emphasis, contrast, and unity whereas Design Elements includes lines, color, texture, and direction. By combining these two things together, you can create a Web design. Given below are some points which will help you while designing your website:
• You can observe and note other people’s design like what basic principles of designing they used and how.
• You should know about basic principles of designing.
• You should design while keeping the purpose of your business or your design in your mind. That purpose should be your starting point.
• Another thing to remember is that there should be harmony in your design; which means harmony between the message you want to send, the colors, the fonts, the mood of the website and the brand.
TECHNICAL FACTORS FOR WEB DESIGNING
While doing Web Designing, you can work on entire sites or individual pages and there is a lot to learn to be a good web designer, including the following:-
• HTML – It stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. HyperText is the method by which you move around on the web clicking on a special text called hyperlinks which bring you to the next page. Markup is what HTML tags do to the text inside them.
• CSS- It stands for Cascading Style Sheets. It describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on the screen, paper, or in other media. CSS is a simple design language intended to simplify the process of making web pages presentable.
• Photoshop- It is one of the leading photo and image editing software developed and manufactured by Adobe Systems Inc.
• PHP and JAVA Script- PHP is the abbreviation for Hypertext preprocessor is the programming language at the server side. JAVA Script, commonly known as JS, is the scripting language at the client side.
• Information Architecture- Information architecture is the term used to describe the structure of a system, i.e. the way information is grouped, the navigation methods and terminology used within the system.
• Web Strategy and Marketing- To be a successful Web Designer, you should also the tips for Web Strategy and Marketing.